Make-up look from man to drag. (Thank you my friend for doing this, you look amazing.)
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
- Used all Mac cosmetics products for the eyes.
- start by priming eye lids using a shimmering paint pot.
- with a shimmering blue eye shadow apply on lower part of eye lids.
- with a shimmering bronze eye shadow apply on crease and blend it up slightly and where the colors meet.
- with a dark brown eye shadow apply on outer corners and blend.
- using a light eye shadow color apply under brows and inner corner of eyes.
- line your eyes with a brown pencil.
- apply haute and naughty mascara on lashes.
- for the face apply dinair airbrush foundation in olive beige.
- then for bronzer applya darker foundation in light golden beige.
- apply the blush is sassy pink in dinair airbrush.
- set the face with mac prep and prime translucent powder.
- apply a pink mac lipstick.
- and apply mac lip glass.
- Start by priming eye lids.
- apply a green gold eye shadow on the lids.
- apply a pink eye shadow on the crease. and blend back and forth.
- take a blue eye shadow on outer corner of eyes extending blend where the colors meet. and apply a little on the crease.
- apply a gold shimmering eye shadow under the brows and inner corner of eyes. then apply underneath the blue eye shadow.
- make bold winged liner on upper lash line and extend out.
- apply black mascara.